Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 

Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"I feel my temperature rising.  Higher higher.  It's burning through to my soul."
"Burning Love" By Elvis Presley
 


Medium:  I know music!     
 "You're so hypnotizing.  Could you be the devil?  Could you be an angel?" 
"E.T (Futuristic Lover)" By Katy Perry
 


Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"All the games people play now, every night every day now.  Never meaning what they say now, never saying what they mean."
"Games People Play" By Tesla
 

Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
"It ain't the falling in love I'm scared of.  It ain't the moonlight shining in your eyes.  It ain't the falling baby cuz the fallin I've always liked.  I'm good at being lonely, lonely’s all I got.  It ain't the fallin' in love that’ll kill me...it’s the sudden stop!"
"The Falling" By Eli Young Band 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment