Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
 Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"You cry lonely, and I come runnin.  I come to your rescue, chase your blues away.  You cry lonely, but you don't really want me.  And I won't be there one of these days."

"Cry Lonely" By Chris Knight

Medium:  I know music!
"You know I'm up in room 402.  Well I gotta hand it to you.  There's a chance I'm gonna screw you.  Whoa.  I have never seen another like you.  I don't know if it's forever.  But I'm glad that we're together.  I have never seen another like you."

"Another Like You" By Hayes Carll

  
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!

"Whoa, I can hear 'em playing.  I can hear the ringing of a beat up old guitar.  Whoa, I can hear 'em saying, keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart."

"Even If It Breaks Your Heart" By Will Hoge

Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
"Them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong.  They're too damn skinny or way too long.  I ain't no holy roller so I just use a bong.  Them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong."

"Boys From Oklahoma" By Cross Canadian Ragweed

No comments:

Post a Comment