Monday, October 3, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"Who cares.  Who cares.  Let the whole world stare.  Cause,  I can feel you're breath rolling down my skin.  It's pulling me in."


"Without One Sound" by Zach Walther And The Cronkites

Medium:  I know music!  
"I say everybody's crazy so what you need to do.  You need to find somebody crazy like you.  Someone you can fuss and fight with and when you make up, then you can love all night with.  Someone who shares your particular point of view.  Oh their bound to be crazy, just make sure they're crazy like you."

"Crazy Like You" By Josh Grider 

Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
 "I've been lookin' for an answer and I've got a long way to go.  But when I reach that place I know I'll find what I'm lookin' for."

"Good I Feel Bad" By The Highwater Marks

Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
 "Wrong way down a wrong way track.  Cold run down the length of my back.  Whip my heart with a mighty crack.  You gave me the closest thing to a heart attack." 

"Guilty As Sin" Kasey Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment