Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
 Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"What a surprise.  What a surprise.  How quickly summer's over.  What a surprise.  What a good disguise.  I didn't say goodbye.  What a surprise."

"Surprise" By Family of the Year


Medium:  I know music!   
"Cause, I'm a small town kid, driven by rock music and some honky-tonk, in the mix.  I like whiskey in coke, a double to the top.  A shot of cuervo now and then.  I never ask for a lot, I'll never need much.  Just a good-looking lady who can drive my truck.  I'm not afraid to admit, I'm that small town kid."

"Small Town Kid" By Eli Young Band


Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
 "Shakespeare was a trader, as far as I'm concerned.  He wrote a bunch of stories about stuff he never learned.  He never loved a woman, at least not as one as mean as you.  Romeo would have just fled town to try to find somebody new."
"Fool's Gonna Fly" By Will Hoge


Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
"I want to see the look on your face, when you find out that love is lie."

"Brass Tacks" By Not In The Face

No comments:

Post a Comment