Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fantasy Thanksgiving Dinner


Soon we will all be settling down for some good ol' home cooked food for Thanksgiving dinner.   YAY!!!

The other day I heard a song called Fantasy Dinner by Max Stalling, a great Texas singer-songwriter, that got me thinking about who would I invite to the table for Thanksgiving dinner.

The rules are simple!  This is my fantasy dinner and I can invite who ever I want.  People that are dead or alive.  It's my fantasy dinner!  YAY!!!

So, here's who I'd invite to my fantasy dinner.  Who would you invite to yours??? 

(These are mostly Non-Texas Musicians.  For my guest list of ALL Texas Musicians visit The Fermata)


I Would Invite:
Bob Marley
Waylon Jennings
Hank Williams Sr.
Kurt Cobain
Pink 
Scott Copeland
Jimi Hendrix


Some Zingers To Invite:
Santa Claus
Easter Bunny
Einstein
Jason Mayhem Miller
Mikey Tetul 
Andre The Giant

~Just To Name A Few~
~Peace, Happiness and Music~

No comments:

Post a Comment