Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Name The Tunes Tuesdays

Name The Tunes Tuesdays are new and improved!  I believe for now I'm going to pick at least one song and depict my favorite lyrics from the song or post all the lyrics to the song.  It's sort of like having another song pick of the week.  What do y'all think???  Like it or no???  Leave your comments and/or concerns below! :-)


"Videogames" By Lana Del Rey




Favorite Lyrics From The Song:

It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you want to do
I heard that you like the bad girls
Honey, is that true?
It's better than I ever even knew
They say that the world was built for two
Only worth living if somebody is loving you
Baby now you do

No comments:

Post a Comment