Thursday, December 29, 2011

Secluded And Reduced

I have been secluded back home to Indiana for my winter break from college.  As much as I love my family, I've been going out of my mind, because I have no car to go anywhere and we don't have internet at my house.  


So, how do I manage to keep up with my blogs.  I go the library...where I have a 90 minute time limit.  uggghhh... is right!!!  At least I think so!!!


There are also not that great of radio stations around here where I live in Indiana.  There are a lot of country music radio stations that play only Nashville music.  Drives me insane!!!  I'm living and dying in FM country hell.  

At least there are no awesome stations like WRFL.  I would stream WRFL online at home...but there is no internet at my house.


So, I am reduced to listening to my awesome music library on my laptop.  What have I been listening a lot to you may ask...Bob Dylan.  He knows how I'm feeling and yes, I have my friends with the tambourine man.

"Mr. Tambourine Man" By Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment