Sunday, December 18, 2011

Songs of the Week:  My Top 10 Favorite Songs of 2011

Here's my top 10 favorite songs of 2011 in no particular order.  

Everyone has a list  they have to do at the end of the year showcasing their favorites or the best of the year and it's extremely hard to narrow down.  

These are simply my favorites and what I've listened to the most.  So, take them as they are and leave me comments of what are your favorite top 10 or so favorite songs of 2011. 

Check my other music blog The Fermata for my top 10 favorite Texas songs of 2011.

1) "Fool's Gonna Fly" By Will Hoge

2) "Kindness" By Ryan Adams

3) "Someone Like You" By Adele

4) "Stone Rollin'" By Raphael Saadiq

5) "Poison and Wine" By The Civil Wars

6) "Baby's Arms" By Kurt Vile

7) "Buttercup" By Lucinda Williams

8) "Coming Back To A Man" By Dawes

9) "Codeine" By Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit

10) "Fool's Gold" By The Damn  Quails

No comments:

Post a Comment