Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oh, Forgive Me Musical Gods In the Sky, For I Have Sinned!


Oh, forgive me musical gods in the sky, for I have sinned.  I regret to inform y'all that I have gave into the temptation of digitally downloading music.

I have recently decided to start using iTunes.  I know...I know...some may say that, you are just now using iTunes?!

Well, yes, I'm just now creating my musical iTunes library, but I'm doing it regretfully.

I'm old school when it comes to music.  I rather have the physical copy in my hands, like a CD or wax copy.  

However, I have realized that I can't always afford to buy a CD or vinyl record.  And if I want only one or two certain songs by an artist or band, I'm must succumb to downloading an MP3 of the song(s).  

Therefore I have resulted to utilizing iTunes, CD Baby and purchaing MP3s from artists' home websites.

I feel like every time I digitally download that I am stabbing a musician in the heart and I'm giving the middle finger to music.

Oh, forgive me musical gods in the sky, for I have sinned!  I sincerely regret my failure to be strong and resist the temptation of conforming to the digital world of music.  Please forgive me and have mercy on my soul.

~Peace, Happiness and Music~

No comments:

Post a Comment