Monday, May 2, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"I don't mind spending everyday.  Out on your corner in the pouring rain.  Look for the girl with the broken smile.  Ask her if she wants to stay awhile.  And she will be loved.  She will be loved."

"She Will Be Loved" By Maroon 5


Medium:  I know music! 
"Yeah, sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughter, sing for the tear sing with me, if it's just for today.  Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away.  Dream On..."

"Dream On" By Aerosmith


 Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"Redneck girl likes to cruise in Daddy's pickup truck.  And a redneck girl plays her heart when she's down on her luck.  Living for a Friday afternoon.  She's gonna show one ole boy that weekend moon."

"Redneck Girl" By The Bellamy Brothers


Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
"I got all choked up and I threw down my gun.  And I called him my pa, and he called me his son.  And I came away with a different point of view."

"A Boy Named Sue" By Johnny Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment