Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)


Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"I guess there is no one to blame.  We're leaving ground (leaving ground).  Will things ever be the same again?  It's the final countdown.  The final countdown."
"Final Countdown" By Europe


Medium:  I know music!    
"Cause I’m broken when I’m open.  And I don’t feel like I am strong enough.  'Cause I’m broken when.  I’m lonesome.  And I don’t feel light when you’re gone away."
"Broken" by Seether


Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"Cause guys like me drink too many beers on Friday after work.  Our best blue jeans have skoal rings.  We wear our boots to church.  So rough around the edges.  It's hard to believe.  That girls like you.  Love guys like me."
"Guys Like Me" By Eric Church



Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
"Falling to sleep.  Wearing your shirt 'cause it smelled so sweet.  Who could forget.  I always liked that best.  Or losing my heart every time you sang to me on your guitar..."Lady in Red".  I always liked that best."
"What I Really Meant to Say" By Cyndi Thomson

1 comment:

  1. Alright....#1 is Final Countdown and I could sing it and whistle it but had no idea who sang it so I cheated and googled it to find out it is Europe.
    #2 is Broken by Seether with the chick from Evanescence (Amy Lee???) who has a kick ass voice!
    #3 is Guys like Me by Eric Church
    and I have no clue on #4:)
    Figures the week I know all 4 was last week and I didn't get a chance to get on here. Dagum!!

    ReplyDelete