Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"I'm on a highway to hell.  On the highway to hell.  Highway to hell.  I'm on the highway to hell."
Medium:  I know music!    
"Girls, Girls, Girls.  Long legs and burgundy lips.  Girls,Girls, Girls.  Dancin' down on Sunset Strip.  Girls, Girls, Girls.  Red lips, fingertips."

Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"You ain't nothin' but a hound dog.  Crying all the time."

Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
"Lord, I hope this day is good.  I'm feelin' empty and misunderstood.  I should be thankful Lord, I know I should.  But Lord, I hope this day is good."

1 comment:

  1. #1- AC/DC- Highway to Hell
    #2-The Crue, Motley that is, with Girls, Girls, Girls!
    #3-Elvis with Hound Dog
    #4- Don Williams sang it originally but when I sing it in my head I can hear a girl singing it also, not sure who it was though.

    ReplyDelete