Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tune Theme of the Week: CRAZY

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!

"I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.  I know, right now you can't tell.  But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see a different side of me.  I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired.  I know, right now you don't care.  But soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be me."
"Unwell" by Matchbox 20


Medium:  I know music!    


"This thing called love.  I just can't handle it.  This thing called love.  I must get round to it.  I ain't ready.  Crazy little thing called love.  Crazy little thing called love.  Crazy little thing called love."
"Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Dwight Yoakam



Hard:  I am a Music Guru!

"Crazy girl, don’t you know that I love you?  And I wouldn’t dream of goin’ nowhere.  Silly woman, come here, let me hold you.  Have I told you lately?  I love you like crazy, girl."
"Crazy Girl" By Eli Young Band


Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
"Only crazy people fall in love with me.  They come from all over to be with me.  Bank robbers, and killers.  Drunks, and drug dealers.  Only crazy people fall in love with me."
"Only Crazy People" by The Wreckers

No comments:

Post a Comment