Thursday, June 23, 2011

75th post of The Crescendo

Name the Tunes Tuesdays Thursdays



Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!

 

"Yeah, I'm chillin' on a dirt road.  Laid back swervin' like I'm George Jones.  Smoke rollin' out the window.  An' ice cold beer sittin' in the console.  Memory lane up in the headlights.  It's got me reminiscing on them good times.  I'm turning off of real life, drivin' that's right.  I'm hittin' easy street on mud tires."

(All right, if you answer Jason Aldean for this one...You don't pay attention to The Crescendo and you lose all of your brownie points and also you will be set back 100 Billion brownie points in the negative.  Think about this one.  Scroll down, The Crescendo. lol :-))

"Dirt Road Anthem" By Brantley Gilbert and Colt Ford



Medium:  I know music!  

"Kid Rock and I'm the real McCoy.  And I'm headin' out west sucker...because I wanna be a...Cowboy baby." 

"Cowboy" By Kid Rock


Hard:  I am a Music Guru!

"This is it now.  Everybody get down.  This is all I can take.  This is how a heart breaks.  You take a hit now you feel it break down.  Make you stay wide awake.  This is how a heart breaks."


"This is how a heart breaks" By Rob Thomas


 
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
"How long, how long, woman will you weep.  How long, how long, rock yourself to sleep."

"How Long" By the Eagles
 
 






1 comment:

  1. #1- Dirt Road Anthem - no need to scroll down, it's Colt Ford!!
    #2 - Cowboy - Kid Rock
    #3 - What's up with you and Rob Thomas? You really like him that much?
    #4 - How Long- Eagles baby!! Gotta love them Eagles:)

    ReplyDelete