Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Name the Tune Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 

Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"If you think it's easy doing one night stands.  Try playing in a rock n' roll band.  It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n' roll." 

"It's a long way to the top" By AC/DC

Medium:  I know music!     

"Because we belong together now.  Forever united here somehow.  Yeah, you got a piece of me and honestly, my life would suck without you."

"My Life Would Suck Without You" By Kelly Clarkson



Hard:  I am a Music Guru!

"But it was not your fault but mine.  And it was your heart on the line.  I really fu***d it up this time.  Didn't I, my dear?  Didn't I, my...  Tremble for yourself, my man.  You know that you have seen this all before.  Tremble Little Lion Man."

"Little Lion Man" By The Mumford and Sons
 
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
"But I will hold on hope.  And I won't let you choke.  On the noose around your neck.  And I'll find strength in pain.  And I will change my ways.  I'll know my name as it's called again.  So come out of your cave walking on your hands.  And see the world hanging upside down.  You can understand dependence when you know the maker's hand."

"The Cave" By The Mumford and sons



1 comment:

  1. Okay, first let me say that I apologize for giving you a hard time on Monday reminding you that the next day was Tuesday because I'm just now getting around to it on Thursday!!!!
    #1- AC/DC - It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll!!!!
    #2 - No clue - this should have been the #4 stump the chump one!!
    #3 - Mumford and Sons (they rock!!) with Little Lion Man, which I didn't like the 1st 100 times I heard it but it grew on me.
    #4- Are you trying to throw me off? It almost worked because I kept singing it and thinking, "I'm pretty sure it's The Cave by Mumford and Sons but the last one was by Mumford and Sons. Surely she wouldn't put 2 by the same band on here." But I'm pretty sure that's what it is because I can picture the video with the guys riding their scooters around (I watch a lot of music videos in the middle of the night at work). Nice try:)

    ReplyDelete