Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 

Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"Here I am.  Rock you like a hurricane.  Here I am.  Rock you like a hurricane."

"Rock You Like A Hurricane" By The Scorpions
Medium:  I know music! 
"We are the champions - my friends.  And we'll keep on fighting - till the end.  We are the champions.  We are the champions.  No time for losers.  'Cause we are the champions - of the world."

"We Are the Champions" By Queen
 

Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.  I hope you had the time of your life." 

"Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" By Green Day 


Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
"So baby, raise your glass.  But don't cut your teeth.  Just show your sweet tooth grin to everyone you meet.  Tell me what's this world that we're clingin' to?  It's all for one, but none for two.  Pierce your skin with a heart tattoo.  And tell me what's this world that we're clingin' to?"

"What's This World" By The Band of Heathens

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna miss another week:)
    #1- Rock you like a hurricane-Scorpions
    #2- We are the Champions - Queen (a classic)
    #3- Good Riddance - Green Day
    #4 must be one of your crazy unheard of bands cause no clue. Your #4's are getting harder, kudos to you:)

    ReplyDelete