Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tune Theme: Hint: 27

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 

Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"I'm so happy. Cause today I found my friends.  They're in my head. I'm so ugly. But that's okay.  'Cause so are you.  We've broke our mirrors.  Sunday morning. Is everyday for all I care.  And I'm not scared. Light my candles. In a daze cause I've found god."

"Lithium" By Nirvana (Kurt Cobain)


Medium:  I know music!   
"Cause, I'm a voodoo child.  Lord, knows I'm a voodoo child baby.  You better listen when I say, I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time.  I'll give it right back to ya one of these days.  HaHaHa." 

"Voodoo Child" By Jimi Hendrix

Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"They tried to make me go to rehab, I said, "No, no, no".  Yes, I've been black, but when I come back you'll know, know, know.  I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine.  He's tried to make me go to rehab, I won't go, go, go."

"Rehab" By Amy Winehouse

Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
"This is the end, beautiful friend.  This is the end, my only friend.  The end of our elaborate plans.  The end of everything that stands.  The end."

"The End" By The Doors (Jim Morrison)

1 comment:

  1. Okay.....I have the each of the albums by these artist with these particular songs on them with the exception of #3 but who doesn't know what song that is??!! Especially after this week?
    #1 - Nirvana - Lithium
    #2- Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix
    #3 - Rehab - Amy Winehouse
    #4 - The Doors- The End
    RIP Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison and Amy Winehouse a.k.a Members of the 27 club....just forgot Janis Joplin!!

    ReplyDelete