Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tune Theme of the Week: Classic Rock

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week.  

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 

Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"They give me cat scratch fever.  Cat scratch fever." 

 " Cat Scratch Fever" By Ted Nugent


Medium:  I know music!  
"Cause, I'm a picker.  I'm a grinner.  I'm a lover.  And I'm a sinner.  I play my music in the sun."

"Joker" By Steve Miller Band

Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"Saw ya in the front row.  Moving to the beat.  Just movin' and groovin'.  Killed me when I saw the wet patch on your seat.  Was it Coca Cola?  Oo baby.  I hope you liked the show.  When the band said good night.  I had to say hello....Little Lover, I can't get you off my mind, no."

"Little Lover" By AC/DC
 

Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
"Love is all around you, yeah yeah, love is knockin' outside your door.  Waitin' for you is this love made just for two.  Keep an open heart and you'll find love again, I know."

"Lovesong" By Tesla
 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I totally missed this weeks between work and all the things I had planned with Aunt Linda and the boys. I would have only gotten 2 of the 4 anyway, #1 & #2. I just had #2 as a post on my facebook, think you got it from me!! lol

    ReplyDelete