Sunday, August 21, 2011

Artist of the Week:  Eli Young Band

 Did You Know????


The Eli Young Band is my favorite band in the whole wide world, you probably did and are probably sick of me talking about them on The Crescendo, but hey it's my music blog and I'm pressed for time on blogging this Sunday and I just thought I'd share some fun facts about the Eli Young Band, so here we go...


DID YOU KNOW???


  • Mike Eli and James Young were dorm roomates their freshman year at the University of North Texas.  They both played guitar and began writing songs together.
  •  Mike Eli, James Young and Chris Thompson are native Texans, but Jon Jones is from Nebraska (I think, but don't quote me).
  • Their debut album, Eli Young Band, was released in 2002. 
  • The song, "Even If It Breaks Your Heart" on the album Life At Best was originally wrote and sung by Will Hoge
  • Mike Eli and Sean McConnell wrote the song, "Skeletons" on the album Life At Best.
  • Mike Eli and Ryan James wrote the song, "The Falling" on the album Life At Best.
  • The Eli Young Band kicks butt!!! lol 
~Peace, Happiness and Music~

No comments:

Post a Comment