Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 

Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"Load up on guns, bring your friends.  It's fun to lose and to pretend.  She's overboard and self-assured.  Oh, no, I know a dirty word."  

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" By Nirvana 


Medium:  I know music!    
 "Musha rain dum a doo, dum a da.  Whack for my daddy.  Oh, whack for my daddy.  Oh, there's whiskey in the jar, oh!"

"Whiskey in the Jar" By Metallica 



Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"And this ain't no place for the weary kind.  This ain't no place to lose your mind.  This ain't no place to fall behind.  Pick up your crazy heart and give it one more try."

"Weary Kind" By Ryan Bingham
 

 Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
"Ain't that the way we do it's true we fall for the first one.  How come it always ends up the worst one?"

"Another Like You" By Hayes Carll

No comments:

Post a Comment