Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 

Easy:  I know the popular stuff! 
"And she was blinded by the light.  Cut loose like a deuce, another runner in the night.  Blinded by the light.  She got down but she never got tight, but she'll make it alright." 

"Blinded by the Light" By Bruce Springsteen


Medium:  I know music!  
"It makes a blind man walk away from home.  You'll say your girlfriend wanna be alone.  You make an old man throw away his cane.  Girl what yo booty doing, just can't explain.  You don't call her fat that girl is stacked.  Shes got my mind."

"Stone Rollin" By Raphael Saadiq


Hard:  I am a Music Guru! 
 "And I know you don't know what odds I've got.  But intuition sure counts for a lot.  Now you looked me square in the eyes more than once tonight.  I figured you and me, we'll make it just fine.  We'll make it just fine.  Hey darling, do you gamble?  I'll be your gambling man."

"Hey' Darlin' Do You Gamble" By Lucero

Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
"Under the bright lights.  We can change the world.  And we know it's right.  It happened last night.  We just changed the world.  And we know it's right."

"We Just Changed the World" By Project Lionheart 



1 comment:

  1. Well, it's a sad day for me and a happy one for you!! You've finally done it:) I only know the 1st one - Blinded by the Light by The Boss a.k.a. Bruce Sprinsteen. The other 3 are mysteries to me!!!

    ReplyDelete