Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 

Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"We're like Romeo and Juliet.  We're like 40 dogs and cigarettes.  We're like good times that haven't happened yet but will.  I can tell you where we're gonna be when the whole world falls into the sea.  We'll be livin' ever after...happily."

"40 Dogs (Like Romeo and Juliet)" By Bob Schneider



Medium:  I know music!  
"So What Game Shall We Play Today?  How About The One Where You Don't Get Your Way?  But Even If You Do...that's Okay."

"Get Your Way" By Jamie Cullum

Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"Sleeping eyes sleep awhile.  And let me get to know your language.  If I believe all I see.  I would hate to be around for the dawn.  Sleeping eyes stay awhile.  And give me some cause to rejoice.  A parody of the scene.  Where my three wishes were granted to me?"

 "Black Moon Creeping" By The Black Crowes



Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
"Love and rockets won't you please?  Maggie and The Devil in the California Streets.  Maggie the mechanic, punk rock girl, lonely saint.  Who woulda thought it was gonna turn out this way?" 

 "The Devil and Maggie Chascarillo" By Lucero


No comments:

Post a Comment