Monday, September 12, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)

Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"Hey pretty boy in the baseball hat.  You couldn't hit country with a basesball bat."

"Outlaw You" By Shooter Jennings

Medium:  I know music!     
"There's a sharp pain in my soul.  No cars on the county road.  What I'd give to change my faith.  When your heart is a million miles away."

"A Million Miles Away" By Adam Hood

Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"One day you'll be washing your self with hand soap in a public bathroom.  And you'll be thinking how did I get here?  Where the hell I am?  If the roles were reversed you could have seen me sneaking up.  Sneaking up from behind." 

"Maps" By The Front Bottoms 


Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
"I'm givin' up.  I know everything sucks, and this is gonna be the last time you hear me complain."

"Everything Sucks" By Reel Big Fish

3 comments:

  1. Million Miles Away! I only kind of know music, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I am horrible. Been so busy that it slips my mind....need a reminder. I've liked the facebook page so I'll get it now:) Anywho...only know 1 of these anyway. #1 is Shooter Jennings with "Outlaw You". I did google #3 because the lyrics intrigued me and ended up going to youtube to listen. I like it...where do you find this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I was just perusing through your playlist for your radio show from Monday and you have all 4 of these songs on there. If I had been up to listen I would have gotten all 4!!! lol Guess that'll show me;)

    ReplyDelete