Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
 
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"How these days grow long.  But I'm on my way back home.  It's been hard to be away.  How I miss you and I just want to kiss you.  And I'm gonna love you till my dying day.  How these days grow long."

"Dying Day" By Brandi Carlile



Medium:  I know music!   
 "So what if all my heroes are the losing kind?  We ended up with nothin', but we put up a fight.  And most of it was choices we never asked to choose.  The rest of it was luck and now we're out of that too.  What are you willing to lose?"

"What Are You Willing To Lose?" By Lucero


Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"Love and a .45 are all you need to get through the night.  One will kill you, one will keep you alive.  Love and a .45." 

"Love And A .45" By Chris Knight

Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
"I've made a sad one laugh and I’ve made a good one cry.  I’ve made one scream my name to the good lord by and by.  I’ve made ‘em go insane and I’ve made ‘em go away.  I just can’t ever seem to make one stay."

"Women" By Jamey Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment