Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What is Boomslang 2011?


It's only the most kick-ass celebration of sound and art, that I myself have never been too, but will be going to this weekend to experience the monstrosity of greatness that Boomslang breathes and breeds. 

WRFL, 88.1 FM, Lexington, KY is sponsoring it, so I know it's going to be kick-ass, take my word for it and I give you my permission to hold it against me.

Boomslang will be held over the course of 3 jammed packed days this September 23rd, 24th and 25th of 2011. Live music events, a literary event, a fashion show, community skill workshops, film screenings and Queerslang will be held at these venues:
  1. Buster’s Billiards & Backroom, 899 Manchester St.
  2. Cosmic Charlie’s, 388 Woodland Ave.
  3. Natasha’s Bistro & Bar, 112 Esplanade
  4. The Carnegie Center for Literacy & Learning, 251 W. 2nd St.
  5. The Green Lantern, 497 W. 3rd St.
  6. Awesome, Inc. 348 E. Main St.
  7. Kentucky Theatre, 216 E. Main St.
  8. Tuska Center for Contemporary Art, 207 Fine Arts Building 
  9. Bar Lexington, 367 E. Main St
For tickets and more information visit:  http://boomslangfest.com/

See y'all, at Boomslang!!!!

~Peace, Happiness and Music~

No comments:

Post a Comment