Monday, October 10, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)


Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"And if my thought-dreams could be seen.  They’d probably put my head in a guillotine.  But it’s alright, Ma, it’s life, and life only."

"It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) " By Bob Dylan


 Medium:  I know music!   
"Tell me what’s this world that we’re clinging to?  It’s all for one, but none for two.  Pierce your skin with a heart tattoo.  And tell me what’s this world that we’re clinging to."

"What's This World?" By Band of Heathens

Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"All the fallen leaves will find their branches again.  Raindrops from the heavens I'll eventually swim.  A river, an ocean, a wave in my heart.  We got your money now we'll make a new start."

"Right Hand On My Heart" By The Whigs

Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
" 'Cause one of my friends has taken her in and given her codeine.  'Cause one of my friends has taken her in and given her codeine."

"Codeine" By Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit

No comments:

Post a Comment