Monday, October 17, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"Shut up and eat!  Too bad, no bon appetit!  Shut up and eat!  You know my love is sweet! Shut up and eat!"

"Birthday Cake" By Cibo Matto 
 
Medium:  I know music!    
"Like Jenny said when she was just bout' five years old.  Hey you know there's nothin' happenin' at all.  Not at all.  Every time I put on the radio, you know there's nothin' goin' down at all.  Not at all.  But one fine mornin' she hears a New York station.  She doesn't believe what she heard at all.  Hey, not at all.  She started dancin' to that fine fine music.  You know her life was saved by rock 'n' roll."

"Rock and Roll" By The Velvet Underground 
 

Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"She don’t talk about religion she talks about the stones.  Oh, she’s every girl I’ve ever known.  And her tongue is like the Devil when she tries to concentrate.  She says she don’t want marriage but she still believes in fate.  And she stands her ground to defiantly but cries when she’s alone.  Oh, she’s every girl I’ve ever known."

"Every Girl" By Turnpike Troubadours

Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
"And it’s a shame.  that we ain’t lovers.  We could’ve been something, so big and grand.  Just kissin’ for hours.  Underneath that sweet magnolia.  Beggin’ for answers, tryin’ to make a stand."

"It's A Shame" By Hayes Carll


No comments:

Post a Comment