Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Boys Are Back In Town...


Reckless Kelly will be playing at Buster's Billiards and Backroom in Lexington, Kentucky this Saturday, November 5th at 9pm.

I'm super pumped, because I have tickets and Reckless Kelly is one of my favorite bands of all time and their from Texas!!!

If you don't know this band get to know them and show up, because I hear the concerts are AWESOME and these guys are phenomenal musicians and frontman, Willy Braun is one of the best songwriters and his vocals are so mesmerizing.  

Oh, I'm telling you it's going to be a treat!   





"Nobody's Girl"


"Wicked Twisted Road"



"Crazy Eddie's Last Hurrah"



Opening for Reckless Kelly will be Ryan Wells from Fifth On The Floor

 
Fifth On The Floor's Home Website/Bio

Fifth on the Floor's Justin Wells live in Lexington, Kentucky at Cosmic Charlie's performing "Another Day" on 5/1/11

"Distant Memory Lane" (Official Music Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment