Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 
 

By the way, this is the last Tuesday, I'll be posting Name the Tunes Tuesdays, but come back next Tuesday for a different kind of post.

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!"It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater."

"Purple People Eater" By Sheb Wooley


Medium:  I know music!     
"You see, the devil haunts a hungry man.  If you don't wanna join him, you got to beat him.  I ain't sayin' I beat the devil, but I drank his beer for nothing.  Then I stole his song."

"To Beat The Devil" By Kris Kristofferson

Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"Well I’m thankful for the things I have and all the things I don’t.  And I’ve got dreams that will come true and I’ve got some that won’t.  Most the time I just walk the line- wherever it goes.  ‘Cuz, you can’t hang yourself, if you ain’t got enough rope."

"Enough Rope" By Chris Knight



Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!)
"Well her boyfriend was sure nice to me.  He said, Calm down, would you like a drink?  And then I shot him full of holes from his nose to his knees.  And I polished off my little sweet pea.  And now I'm cryin' on my knees, feelin' dirty and unholy, but I'm never gettin' over Jolie.  Now, I'll probably get life and serve at least forty, but I'm never gettin' over Jolie."

"Crazy Eddie's Last Hurrah" By Reckless Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment