Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Name The Tune Tuesdays

Name The Tunes Tuesdays are new and improved!  I believe for now I'm going to pick at least one song and depict my favorite lyrics from the song or post all the lyrics to the song.  It's sort of like having another song pick of the week.  What do y'all think???  Like it or no???  Leave your comments and/or concerns below! :-)

"Mister Officer" By Jypsi



Mister Officer, I didn't mean to speed
No I didn't know I was pushing 90
Mister Officer it's such a pretty day
Can't you let me go with just a warning

Mister Officer, I'm so sorry
Yes I know that this is not the autobahn
Mister Officer this isn't like me
Yes sir, yes I have a reason

I had the top down the radio blaring through the speakers
I think I blew a speaker out
I wasn't trying to be reckless
I wasn't even in a hurry
I just can't stop thinking bout him
Can't stop thinking about him
Shouldn't be thinking while I'm driving but I can't stop

No comments:

Post a Comment