Sunday, March 25, 2012

Artist of the Week:  Sons of Bill

 Be prepared as Sirens will sound Monday, March 26.


Sons of Bill's latest album, Sirens, finally drops on Monday and I have long anticipated the release of this album.


On the Sons of Bill home website they have been unlocking songs for fans to listen to, once they reach so many likes, I believe it's on their Facebook page.  


The first four tracks on the Sirens album have been released so far.  However fans won't have to wait for songs to be unlocked anymore as the album comes out Monday.


I've heard a couple of the songs on the album and I'm pretty sure my favorite so far is Virginia Calling.  I heard this song the other day and I was like....if I never hear another song for the rest of my life, I'm content.  Virginia Calling has stolen my heart.


By the way, if you didn't already know...Sons of Bill are from Virginia.   That might help when you are listening to the song. haha


Be prepared Monday, March 26 as Sirens will be calling you.

Sons of Bill Home Website


Sons of Bill Facebook

"Virginia Calling" (On the Sirens album)


"The Rain"



"Broken Bottles" (My Favorite Sons  of Bill song)

No comments:

Post a Comment