Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!

"Big wheels keep on turning.  Carry me home to see my kin.  Singing songs about the Southland.  I miss.  Alabama once again .  And I think its a sin, yes."

Medium:  I know music!  

"I miss my friend. The one my heart and soul confided in.  The one I felt the safest with.  The one who knew just what to say to make me laugh again.  And let the light back in.  I miss my friend."



Hard:  I am a Music Guru!

"Hey, come on try a little.  Nothing is forever.  There's got to be something better than in the middle.  But me & Cinderella.  We put it all together.  We can drive it home.  With one headlight."
 
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
"I don't love you, but I always will. I always will."

 

1 comment:

  1. #1-Sweet home Alabama -Lynrd Skynyrd
    #2- Darryl Worley - I miss my Friend
    #3 - One Headlight - Wallflowers (which I will now have stuck in my head all night)!
    no idea on #4, sorry! Need more than 1 line most of the time, just couldn't do it!!


    P.S. Where were Tuesday Tunes last week? Did you not do it or did I just miss them?

    ReplyDelete