Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Name the Tune Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
 Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
 "Goodness gracious great balls of fire."

"Great Balls of Fire" By Jerry Lee Lewis


Medium:  I know music!      
 "Who do you think you are?  Runnin' 'round leaving scars.  Collecting your jar of hearts.  And tearing love apart.  You're gonna catch a cold.  From the ice inside your soul.  So don't come back for me.  Who do you think you are?"

"Jar of Hearts" By Christina Perri 
 

Hard:  I am a Music Guru! 
"Pretty pretty please!  Don't you ever ever feel...Like you're less than, Less then Perfect.  Pretty pretty please.  If you ever ever feel like you're nothing.  You are Perfect to me!"

"Fu#?*!! Perfect" By P!NK



Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
"Tear down the house that I grew up in.  I'll never be the same again.  Take everything that I’ve collected.  And throw it in a pile.  Bulldoze the woods.  That I ran through.  Carry the pictures of me and you.  I have no memory of who I once was.  And I don't remember your name."

"Tear Down the House" by The Avett Brothers

1 comment:

  1. #1- Great balls of fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
    #2 - Awww....one the benefits of your earlier blogs, otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten this one - Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
    #3 - Pink - F*#%ing Perfect
    and you've stumped me again with #4. I could cheat and figure it out but I'd rather just know it:)

    ReplyDelete