Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Name the Tunes Tuesdays

Leave your answers to the tunes below as a comment.  I'll post the answers as music videos on Sundays, when I post artist and song picks of the week. 

Categories:
Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
Medium:  I know music!    
Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 

Easy:  I know the popular stuff!
"Mama, put my guns in the ground.  I can't shoot them anymore.  That long black cloud is comin' down."
Medium:  I know music! 
"May you grow up to be true.  May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you.  May you always be courageous.  Stand upright and be strong.  May you stay..."


Hard:  I am a Music Guru!
"I love you more than ever, more than time and more than love.  I love you more than money and more than the stars above.  I love you more than madness, more than waves upon the sea.  I love you more than life itself, you mean that much to me."

 Extremely Hard:  Music is my Religion!  (You can't stump me chump!) 
"Ah get born, keep warm.  Short pants, romance, learn to dance.  Get dressed, get blessed.  Try to be a success.  Please her, please him, buy gifts.  Don't steal, don't lift.  Twenty years of schoolin.  And they put you on the day shift.  Look out kid.  They keep it all hid.  Better jump down a manhole.  Light yourself a candle.  Don't wear sandals.  Try to avoid the scandals.  Don't wanna be a bum.  You better chew gum.  The pump don't work.  'Cause the vandals took the handles."

1 comment:

  1. #1-Knockin' on Heavens Door - GNR
    #2 - Forever Young-Bob Dylan
    #3- Wedding Song-Bob Dylan
    and since the last 2 were Bob Dylan I'm gonna guess Bob Dylan again (especially since you're heading to the concert tonight, thought you may be trying to pay tribute)! No clue about the name of the song though!! lol

    ReplyDelete